Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chocolate covered nutella filled red velvet cake pops

I finally broke down and got a baby cakes cake pop maker! I tried to talk myself out of it, thinking I don't make cake pops that often. Once I got it, I couldn't stop thinking of all the possibilities this thing would make! Yes, I'm addicted! Not only is this something that's quick and easy (well some recipes...some take more time) but its something you can do with your kids! My son loved helping me mix the ingredients!

Red velvet cake balls:
Boxed red velvet cake mix and all ingredients needed to make it
Nutella
1 container Chocolate icing
I bag chocolate chips

Follow directions of cake mix and combine the ingredients. Put in cake pop maker for 4 minutes. Using the injector, inject nutella into center of cake ball. Depending on your taste, you can use a little or a lot. Freeze until cool. Melt chocolate chips and combine with icing. Dip cake ball into the chocolate mixture and set on wax paper. I put mine in the refrigerator to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment